Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brief communications update

Today was the last day of classes at school for me, and although I still have a few loose ends to tie up (DVD authoring and I, for some reason, completely forgot to include audio on a project that required audio.) I'm feeling like it's summer already.

Excitingly enough, I've been hired on as a full time employee at 21inc for the summer. I'm pretty excited because I get to work in my field, and I haven't even graduated yet. It's nice because I'll finally have the time to get everything I want to done (on the website, with videos and our newsletter)

I also have been picking up a bit of French, I'm sure you will be happy to hear. I've been attempting to (roughly) translate some text for the website into French and I found that has been helpful

0 comments:

Post a Comment