Sunday, January 24, 2010

Premier Graham Channels 21inc in Globe & Mail

My girlfriend tonight asked if I had read Premier Graham's interview with the Globe and Mail in this weekend's paper. She said that no matter what one thinks of his policies, his last answer was very 21inc. So, of course, I had to read it. She was right. For those who missed it here it is:

Globe: You said at the news conference that good policy makes good politics. But how convinced are you that tough decisions like this bring about good electoral results?

Premier Graham: That's the mindset that people think of their governments - that they're only making policies to get themselves re-elected. ... My goal today is to create a stronger New Brunswick. This is my home; this is where I grew up and this is where I want to stay. We've seen too many of our young people leave, and we can't just continue down the path of the status quo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment